Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ohio winter poem

From an ANONYMOUS donor on the Internet

"A Winter Poem"


It's winter here in Ohio, the gentle breezes blow;


Seventy miles an hour, at five degrees below!


OH, how I love Ohio!!!,


When the snow's up to your butt;


You take a breath of Winter's crisp air,


Only to have your nostrils freeze shut!


Yes, the weather here is Wonderful,


So, I guess I'll hang around,


I could never leave Ohio!!!


Cuz, if you could see right now,


I'm FROZEN TO THE GROUND!!!

2 comments:

  1. Did you make this up? Can I repost with credit? Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could say I wrote the poem but that's not so. You're more than welcome to repost it on your blog. As the weeks click by I feel more like we're living in upper Canada...one month of spring, two months of quality summer weather then back into the freezer we go. :- \

    ReplyDelete