Friday, July 30, 2010

Photo Shoots and Music

I've been busy over the past couple days. Mostly rabbit stuff. I've been grooming bunnies for pictures. It's interesting how squirrelly some of them can be. :- D The SA's tend to be so inquisitive, they can't sit still for more than two seconds. The want to see EVERY THING that's new. They stare directly into the camera lens. Or want to investigate were that funny noise is coming from, within the camera. Squirrelly little guys, yes, but oh so sweet!!!!!

My digital camera's not the newest model so especially with the SA's I'm getting LOTS of unwanted movement in the pictures. :- ( But with these adorable faces who could be upset with them.
Where as the FA's tend to take the photo shoots in stride...kind of super model types...old pros. ;- ) Some are so relaxed they prefer to lay down to strike a pose!

Thank goodness most of the pictures are finished, my next task will be shearing the remaining long coats.

And taking a hit of shearing from the rabbits, I decided to have my own hair cut today. After last weekend, at the sauna -- Akron Arts Expo -- my mop was such a distraction I decided it was time to do something about it. It was so hot last Saturday that every time I move my long hair would glue itself to my airs and pull my head. :- 6 I won't need to worry about that happening at the Rogues Hollow Festival in Doylestown, next weekend, we're performing again. I 'should' be much more comfortably this rest of this summer, now.

Today in Smithville, OH there'll be an 'open music jam', all acoustic instruments are welcome. The open jam's at Smithville Brethren Church from 3 to 9 pm. Come on out! Listen, sing or just chat. I'm sure you'll have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment