Saturday, July 24, 2010

MY but its HOT

We just got back from a gig--Akron Art's Expo. Whew!!! BUT IT WAS HOT!!! Hydrations was the name of that tune! There was a pretty good tune out at the festival, even with the outrageous heat index! :- 6 We dedicated all the music that Bobbi loved to her. So she was there in spirit with us. I put together a photo board of pictures, of her, from past Expo festivals as well as a rose for her memory. I think Bobbi would have been pleased.

Yesterday evening I brought one of the rabbits in to shear, Ginger Jinn. The weathers been so merciless to my poor rabbits. Before we left the house this morning we gave everyone their frozen water bottles, for cooling, but turned off the fans. Now that were back they're once again relishing in the fans. Off to the west there's serious rumbling so I think some heat relief is on it's way. So with the potential for a storm so near I'll close for now. I'll hit the shower and relax a bit. Maybe bring another rabbit in for a hair cut too?

Try and stay COOL! :- D

No comments:

Post a Comment