Saturday, October 23, 2010

Medina Co. RBA Show........

Well, we just got home from the Medina Co. RBA Show. I'm so tired I can hardly even wiggle!!! But I'm also excited to!!!!


After a very last minute decision to go to the show, Raven and Ginger Jinn rewarded the herd with wins in both shows! :- ) I could hardly believe it!!!


And my grand old gentleman--Ginger Jinn made a proud showing for himself as well.





I really don't get to that many shows and to have the bunnies do so well was thrilling!


I ALSO want to thank Tina & Scott for helping me out. Scott tattoos the bunz for me and Tina helped groom a couple hopeless cases. :- \

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This past week I've been running on only a couple hours of sleep each day, with today being the worst of all of them, something like 1 1/2 to 2 hours of sleep. So I'll close for now. But, I will return when rested to add to the days events.


And hopefully Tina will allow me the use of a couple of her show photos, for my blog??????

No comments:

Post a Comment